Georgia Climate Control replaces all styles, makes and models of heating and air conditioning equipment. An expert installation is the key to reliable heating or cooling. That’s why it’s important choose an HVAC company that has the experience and know how to do it right! We have worked hard to earn a reputation of providing the highest level of service to our many commercial customers and are dedicated to the same standards for our residential customers.
Carrier Air Conditioner and Heating Installation
We install Carrier products due to their high rating and industry leading quality. Our trained and factory authorized installers ensure that your new Carrier air conditioner and heating system will last for years to come. We meet your air conditioning and heating needs by matching you with the right system assuring complete comfort, peace of mind and lower energy usage. Your new Carrier system is sure to keep you cool in the hot summer months and warm in the cold winter months.
Georgia Climate Control provides the highest quality in air conditioning and heating installation. Our technicians are professional and knowledgeable and never recommend replacement equipment unless it is needed. When a breakdown occurs costly repairs can continue to add up. When you are comparing the two options of repairing an air conditioning and heating system or replacing it with a new install, we can provide an upfront no hidden cost estimate that will show which is the most cost effective. We specialize in helping you select the right system for your home or business and your budget. We provide a free estimate and offer a no credit check hassle free financing option. Our skilled technicians will guide you in choosing the equipment size and efficiency selection process. Choosing Georgia Climate Control for your air conditioning and heating installation means you are getting the highest quality Carrier equipment with the highest level of service.
Curious about what a new system can do for you and the cost? Just contact us and we’ll schedule a time to meet with you for a free no-obligation estimate at your home or commercial property. We can also work with you and your budget to find an affordable solution.
When is it time to install a new air conditioning and heating system?
- Age of Equipment: If your air conditioning and heating system is older than 10 years it is recommended that it be replaced. After 10 years your air conditioning and heating system start to lose its efficiency and enters into the breakdown phase. Installing a new high efficiency system will lower energy usage and avoid costly repairs, ultimately saving you in utility bills.
- Humidity Problems or Excess Dust: Nothing is more important than the air we breathe. If you start to notice humidity problems, excessive dust or a mildew smell your air conditioning and cooling system are starting to lose their capacity and need to be replaced.
- Frequent Breakdowns: Your air conditioning and heating system have many complex pieces of equipment including; motors, coils, electrical switches and compressors. Over time and with age they begin to work harder using more energy and more heat. As breakdowns occur these expensive repairs become costly and more frequent.
- Temperature level has changed: If you notice that your home or place of business never seem to get cold or warm enough it might be time to replace your air conditioning and heating system. A change in climate from one room to another could be due to improper installation, incorrect sizing or the age of your system.
- Noisy or Running a lot: Loud noises in your air conditioning and heating system could be a problem with the cooling equipment. Your air conditioning and heating system is one of the biggest energy users in your residence. A constantly running unit will be a big energy waste and will increase your utility bills.
Air Conditioning and Heating Installation Contractor Metro Atlanta, GA
Georgia Climate Control is the best air conditioning and heating installation contractor in Metro Atlanta, Ga. We are built upon honesty, integrity and trust. We only use the highest quality Carrier equipment with unparalleled customize system installs.
Contact Metro Atlanta’s Top Heating & Air Conditioning Installation Company – Georgia Climate Control
Contact us today for your AC Installation appointment. Our staff at Georgia Climate Control is professional, knowledgeable and fully trained so you can trust in the quality of our work. We can even assist you with flexible financing options for your new HVAC system.